WITH SO MANY CBD HEMP OIL OPTIONS AVAILABLE WHY CHOOSE CANNACARE™ CBD HEMP OIL?
CannaCare™ CBD Hemp Oil is NON-GMO lab tested Industrial Hemp CBD.
It is derived from Pure CBD Concentrate and manufactured in a Certified GMP Facility.
- CannaCare™ CBD Hemp Oil is made using the most advanced super critical CO2 extraction methods. CO2 extraction is the cleanest way to extract CBD from industrial hemp. We DO NOT use high heat techniques or dangerous solvents for our extraction.
- CannaCare™ CBD Hemp Oil E-Liquid does not use any artificial flavorings.
- CannaCare™ CBD Hemp Oil sublingual drops are all organic and use a fractionated coconut oil base (MCFA) for maximum absorption in the body.
- CannaCare™ CBD Hemp Oil uses the best hemp from the best growers. Just like any plant based products, the best products come from the best plants. The higher the quality of the plant and the plant’s growing environment, the higher the quality of the CBD that is extracted, and the healthier the plant the more CBD we are able to extract. We use CBD Extracted from Hemp in Europe not China. This sounds like a small detail but it makes a big difference in the quality of our products.
- CannaCare™ CBD Hemp Oil is mixed and bottled in the United States. We use American Labor to make an American product.
- We have lab reports from a DEA approved laboratory verifying the high levels of CBD in our products with no illegal amounts of THC or microbial contaminants. We also test for contaminants such as pesticides, heavy metals, microbes and mycotoxins (mold).
- CannaCare™ CBD Hemp Oil is 100% natural Cannabidiol with 0% synthetic cannabinoids. Beware of companies now using synthetic CBD in their products but who claim it to be natural!
- CannaCare™ CBD Hemp Oil contains less than 0.03% THC (well below the legal limits). CannaCare CBD Hemp Oil is not psychotropic and it will not get you “high.”
- CannaCare™ CBD Hemp Oil is sold to all fifty states. No Medical Marijuana card (MMJ) is required or needed. We do not sell anything that is made from marijuana or anything on the United States Controlled Substances Act (US C.S.A.).
- CannaCare™ CBD Hemp Oil is Doctor Tested and Approved!!
BEWARE OF INFERIOR PRODUCTS
In March 2015 the FDA sent warning letters to 11 “Industrial Hemp Oil” companies “for making unproven medical claims about their CBD-infused products.” In addition,
The FDA also tested some of the commodities peddled by these companies and found that in many cases the products contained little or no cannabidiol.
CannaCare™ CBD Hemp Oil e-liquid has 52.5 mg of CBD per 15 ml bottle and our CannaCare™ CBD Hemp Oil Drops contain 100 mg of CBD per 30 ml bottle. Our products are tested regularly in certified DEA approved labs in order to confirm that we are bringing you the best product possible.
CannaCare™ CBD is extracted through a high pressured, super-critical CO2 extraction process, and is then exported from an FDA-registered facility overseas, and imported into the U.S. under FDA tariff codes. In order to determine the purity and potency of every batch of CBD each extraction is analyzed through a High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) test for aerobic organisms, yeast, fungus, E. coli, pesticides, and heavy toxic metals, and is also analyzed for the cannabidiol (+ other cannabinoid) potency. With these multiple analyses performed we can weigh the CBD extract for making our blends knowing that the cannabidiol content is pure and consistent throughout every batch of CBD we use.† Our CBD extract contains no waxes or plant matter. Once our final CBD products are prepared we have them further analyzed for their potency and purity by a US company who adheres to international ISO standards and specializes in the field of Super-critical Fluid and Convergence Chromatography (SFC and CC).
We sell a full spectrum solution of CBD and non-psychotropic cannabinoids. You can see from the “Cannabinoid Profile” that our extract contains several beneficial cannabinoids including CBD, CBDA, CBC, CBG and CBN among others, but DOES NOT include any negligible amount of THC. The report shows THC is either non-detectable or non-existent.
Click here to see the full Lab Report: Lab Results.CannaCare 8.31.15
The “Microbial Profile” Chart lists the lab report’s analysis of potential Microbial contaminants. Microbial contaminants are confirmed to be virtually non-existent, well below the recommended limits.
The “Mycotoxins” Chart confirms that there are no detectable Mycotoxins in our CBD extract.
VOLATILE ORGANIC SOLVENTS
This includes potentially harmful solvents used in the extraction process and/or pesticides and or harsh chemicals that could be dangerous. The test shows no Volatile Organic Solvents or other dangerous chemicals.
Additionally, the lab tests on our CBD Hemp Oil also show:
- No heavy metal residues detected
- No flammable residues detected
- No chemical residues detected
- Pesticide Analysis: “Our tests looked for residue of nearly 300 known pesticides finding no evidence of any over detectable limits.
The hemp we use is grown on private farms in select European locations, where it is grown under the regulations of the governing bodies in those countries so our CBD comes only from 100% legal and fully Approved Hemp crops. We only use the most healthy hemp cultivars for our raw ingredients used in manufacturing, and we always test for purity and potency. Furthermore, The hemp we use is grown under the same methods and standards of organic farming, despite the fact time there is no actual legal procedure for the organic certification of hemp cultivation in the countries from which we import.† We also ensure that the companies we work with produce ethically sourced products and that they test the products they produce fully and to the highest possible standards. We DO NOT import or use hemp oil from China.
COCONUT OIL (MCFAs)
Our CBD Hemp Oil formulation is mixed with a coconut oil base. The medium chain fatty acids (MCFAs) found in coconut oil support maximum absorption of our CBD formulation in the body. Our coconut oil is high quality, pharmaceutical grade and studies have shown that the MCFAs contained in coconut oil may have health benefits.†
THE CANNACARE PROMISE
We promise to support the Whole Hemp and CBD industry by promoting the spread of accurate and objective information about cannabis, hemp, CBD, and other phytocannabinoids including terpenes and flavonoids. Rapid spread of misinformation and confusion online regarding CBD and medicinal marijuana only serves to harm consumers and legitimate resellers of legal hemp-derived CBD products. We are committed to never exceeding the scientific data, respecting both the law and science – and encourage you to do the same. It is our collective responsibility to educate ourselves as well as each other and to change the perception, public opinion and knowledge regarding the Hemp plant. We encourage you, the consumer, to strive to fully understand the potential benefits and risks of using Cannabidiol (CBD) from hemp.
† CannaCare™ CBD Hemp Oil has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), nor is it intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any Disease or Ailment. For more information please review our Legal Disclaimer.